MAC is a type of operating system which is exclusively designed for Macintosh series of computers. It has an inbuilt graphical user interface which offers enrich quality visualization to the users. The operating system is inbuilt in all the series of Macintosh computers. But during the recent times the services are compatible with all the major system and devices.
With time and advancement in technology new services and features are being added to this operating system on a daily basis. Users who have developed a keen interest in this operating system and are willing to seek support services or gain further information with regards to this can always seek top quality assistance from MAC technical support which is offered from the world class technicians all through the day and all through the year.
How to install MAC OS?
Users willing to install MAC OS in their system can anytime do the same by connecting to the experienced and qualified technicians and get the effective troubleshooting steps for the same. Such services can be offered to the users by a medium known as MAC technical support which is available all through the day and all through the year. There is also a manual procedure for users with sound knowledge in the technical domain. Such users can simply move down the tutorial and follow the below mentioned step by step procedure to get the things done on an instant basis without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.
Steps to install MAC OS:
- Firstly users can start with installation of CD on their MAC OS from their optical drive and then hold down the option key so that boot menu can open and then click on the install disc icon to begin with the installation process.
- Select the language with which you wish to continue and then select Disk Utility from the Utilities drop down menu.
- Users can next select the drive in which you want to go ahead with the installation process and then click on Remove to remove the existing partition and finally click on the Options button.
- Users can next select the partition that is required from their system and then click on the Apply button.
- Users can next choose the volume format and then they can select the name of the drive to continue further.
- Users can next type in the name of their drive and click on Erase and once erasing has been done then users can click on Disk Utility.
- Users can now move ahead by clicking on Continue and then they can agree to the terms and conditions and click on Continue to start with the installation process.
- Users can next click on Install to commence with installation process and then click on skip which will then ensure installation of MAC OS on the system.
- Users can click on restart to reboot the computer which will then ensure that MAC OS is successfully installed in the system.
Are there some other MAC issues and errors that you are facing?
MAC Technical Support Phone Number
If there are some other MAC issues and errors that you are facing then seek immediate advice from the certified technicians by dialing the 24/7 MAC technical support phone number. The technicians can then resolve the users issues by remote technical assistance.